Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 25, 2011

How Was Your Holiday?

As for me, what Holiday? Did Yeshua (sp? I always forget) really died last Friday and came back to life on Sunday? Maybe, but not April 22 or 24th. Who ever made the calendar just made up the dates for sure.

My family celebrate it as new beginning, the re-birth, or spring when everything came back to life. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for HIM for saving my ancestor from all the sins. And I acknowledge the HIGH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR, THE SAVIOR. And I am very happy, that I am not one of those people who are trying to belong to any congregation just to belong and to brain wash that I will be saved. I wished to be saved along with my family, but most people who belong are pretty sure they will be saved.

They wanted to be known for the good deed they have done. However, isn't it better to do it without the acknowledgment of many.

Yes, it's me. One of a kind. Does not follow what was established, but simply follow what my heart is telling and what is right. If you must ask, then you are not doing it right.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com