Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Update

We went to a wedding on Saturday afternoon. Every lady can relate when I say, "I didn't have anything to wear". I went out one hour before we are scheduled to leave the house, I got a new dress. I got home and my SIL was already here. I still need to get dress and style my hair. We did not get out of the house until 3:30PM.

It was nice, not as board as other weddings we have been to. Like no one to talk to, because you don't know anyone, or you are not sitting to the people that you know. We were seated to DH old (10 years ago) co-worker, so I have to listen to them talked about the old days.

The kids went out with my SIL to see the new Shrek movie while we were out, sounded like they had fun. They don't remember much of it, but I am glad to go out by ourselves for a few hours.

Clean laundry was put away on Sunday. I can finally see the bottom of the laundry baskets. I like washing clothes but I hated the folding and putting them away. Now, I have another load that will end up sitting in the basket forever. I try washing clothes once a day, because 3 of my kids changes clothes 3 times a day. I hate putting clothes wore for 3 hours.

The weather is not cooperating either. One day it would be sooo hot, then the next will be sooo cold. Our children all have the sniffles, and I tried so many times to put the winter clothes away, but still get wear because of the weather. Winter and summer clothes is now mix with everything.

Ahh, anyway, how is your Monday so far?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com