Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What a Heat!

What a crazy weather. It never makes up its mind. A few days ago we are wearing long sleeve shirts and long pants, today clothing is optional...geez. We had to put up our window air-conditioner to get the classroom cooler. Whew, I still have the damn thing pointing at me.

We had 89°F for the high today with a real feel of 96°. All of my boys are not wearing shirts and are still sweating. Then I bet we will have a much colder night and guess what? That is why they all have sniffles. I let their room get cooler and turn into too cool overnight.

I think we really need to get the swimming pool ready. I don't really care if the water is cold in there, that is what we wanted. Hopefully, we can do it this weekend, all we have to do is dip in there whenever we get this high temperature.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com