Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Fruit of My Labor

In This Life of Ours
No, not labor and delivery but the fruit of my blogging. Look at what I bought from my earnings. My DC's love using them but the water is still very cold. We tried putting some hot water but this thing is too big, our water heater can not keep up. It's still not filled up with water yet but my DC's can't wait for to try it out. So even if the water is freezing cold and the water is not high enough they are enjoying it.

Actually this not all I bought from my earnings. I bought minutes from skype to call my family back home. My DH donated some to our favorite political party. And I bought 2 GB of RAM for my PC. That's about it so far because my paypal account is empty now LOL.

I still need to earn some money for a donation for my upcoming high school reunion. As long as PPP still sending me things to write about I don't think that would be a problem. Our due date is on September, so I have at least two and half more months to go.

2 comments:

Petula June 24, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

That's fab! You're doing great.

Nedekcir June 25, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

Thanks for commenting Petula.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com