Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, June 26, 2008

A $10,000 Makeover

I submitted my entre for a makeover contest that I found online today. I’m hoping that they can help me with my double chin, liver spot and eye lids. I’m not trying to set goals because I am happy with my life right now. And my husband is happy the way I look. But this is just for my personal gain (if my husband will allow it). In my opinion if my husband is happy the way I look that I should be happy myself. Everyone have different goal in life and I know everyone is not like me.

To all my ladies readers and friends who are over 35 years of age (like me) check this out, a Makeover contest brought to us by ArteFill. Did you have so many changes in your life that you wanted to start and face the world with a new look? This is it ladies, it was so easy to enter. Fill in your name and address, your age, write a short essay on why you wanted a makeover and what is it you are trying to accomplish (your goals) by having this makeover, and then you need to add your recent picture. Easy enough right? And if you know someone that will benefit by this, send them the link and tell them to enter the contest.


0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com