Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 13, 2008

Car Accident

I was 24 years old when I had my first and so far last car accident. It was a very windy road and I was doing 5 to 10 miles over the speed limit. I pretty much knew the turns on this road. It happens so fast and the next thing I remember my car went up the road banks the car was sideways. Good enough I was able to return the car in the roadways. The car was un-drivable because it need to be towed. I was fine but a little shaky that day. My insurance dropped me after paying off my car. They don't want anything to do with me anymore. That was 13 years ago, and I never had any accidents since then.

If you had the same experience check out Advocate Auto Claims at the above or below link. They help car accident victim's re-coupe the diminished value of your vehicle.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com