Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 13, 2008

Beddings


I always like to decorate our house. I would buy a fabric that resemblance the picture I saw on a magazine and make my own design. And if I can’t find a fabric I would sure buy it. Specially the one from Waverly Bedding, I find their designs amazing. I love all their collection from comforters (the picture above is my favorite with matching window treatment of course), square pillows, boudoir pillows, neckroll pillows, pillow sham, and window treatments like panel air (Amelia Floral, Richmonds panels, French Door panels, Pantry Plaid, Georgette, Felicite, Lightfoot House, Ashton Peony, & Marrguette) and valance like Pantry Plaid Sepia, Seaside Rose, Palm Coast, Garden Gallery, Ballad Bouquet, Summer Splendor, Imperial Dress, Citrus Grove, On Island, and Paddock Shawl.

They been in business for more than 75 years and they are the oldest continuously advertised consumer brand for bedding, sheets, and home decors. Waverly derives its brand equity from its design excellence, quality and value, in contrast to many of its competitors. Today their designs with encompassing ensemble of colors, companion florals, stripes, plaids and woven fabrics are easily recognized in the marketplace. There is no one like it. Check them out, they have a weekly special and right now they offer FREE ground shipping on all orders.


0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com