Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 28, 2011

Waterprof Winter Boots

My husband will be needing an extra pair of Sorel shoes for next winter. One pair is not enough when he goes out for our plowing his costumers parking lots. Not only he plows, but he also shovel and snow blows snow. When the snow is high that is when he needed an extra pair because his boots can be only waterproof on certain height.

However, Sorel boots are much better than Geox men shoes. Why you ask, because the latter can't be worn on the snow. Dress shoes can do more harm in snow than it is intended use. I can see him coming home in pain with them on.

He also goes through one regular work boot a year. I think one of these work Frye shoes will be perfect for him. Cushioned insole can ease his feet all day. I feel bad when he gets home complaining that his feet hurt. He is the only one working in our household, and I want to make sure nothing distresses him while working. By the way, I added an image of my favorite pair Sorel winter boots above.

1 comments:

alf January 31, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

This is what I need for the snow here

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com