Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The TurnTable

A person that my husband knew was cleaning his house and trying to get rid lots of old electronics. DH grab everything and brought them home now knowing what type of electronics are in each box.

He brought a few boxes inside the house and left the rest in the garage. Our children dug on those boxes like they are getting new toys or something. My youngest son found the turntable and some CD's. He put one of the CD's on it thinking it is a huge CD rom drive.

Our children never seen anyone used turntable before, and they don't know what it is for either. He is our little scientist in the house. I wonder if he tried putting the needle on the CD. I actually did not saw him did it, simply showed us what he did after it was all done. DH even suggested to grab my camera and blog about it, and here I am. Children are astonishing.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com