Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Can I press 3 for Tagalog?

We (USA) have the largest international immigrant in the world. Why did we came to this country? It's because this is the "land of milk and honey". Opportunity is endless, so why other immigrants trying to change the system.

You like leaving here the first time you got here, it is so different from where you came from. And now, why is it bother you when school children say prayer in school? When hearing the "Pledge of Allegiance" because the word "GOD" is in it? Or because your neighbor put a "Nativity" decoration outside their houses? Or you don't like the businesses booming on you street, because your street is zone commercial? Buy a residential property if you don't like it, because I bet it was zone commercial when you bought your property.

And what is the deal with smoking banned in the public beach? Don't go to the beach if you don't like it. Better yet, buy your own beach.

Why English speaking citizens need to adapt? Why can't immigrant adapt? You don't like it, get the H**L out. Buy your tickets and get back where you came from.

So, can I press 3 for tagalog? Can someone contact me about adding 3 to the selection. Hindi ako marunong mag-English, sino ang pwede kung kausapin para idagdag ang numero tatlo para sa tagalog sa pag-pipilian. (I don't know how to speak English, who can I contact to add 3 to the selection for tagalog.)

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com