Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It Was Nice

We got home from Brooklyn around 9:30pm last night. It was nice to see DH cousins yesterday. It wasn't sad time for them because they are able to see it as no one has to supper anymore and no more pain. Our Aunt was happy to see our family. I like it when the family left is nit bitter of the passing.

I think DH connected again to his male cousin. They were very close before any of them moved away from the city (DH). I am happy because they are able to make fun of each other and smiling the whole time.

I did not like paying $8.00 at Goethal bridge, and $13.00 at Verrazano bridge. Face to face robbery I tell you. Then the stupid GPS took all the tools to get us home. When we tried getting a ticket at the parkway, it did not release anything. We waited for about 10 minutes or so, holding the line behind us but nothing. DH was so mad on how to explain to the collector what happened. However, the collector just asked where we came in and type it in in the computer.

Oh and the rain, the whole highway to and pro, nothing but rain. Before leaving Brooklyn we are thinking about going to Manhattan for our children to see (it wasn't raining in Brooklyn), but we were in the wrong lane to take the exit (not like no one cross lanes in Brooklyn). Good thing we didn't. As soon as we are in the highway more rain. DH told me that Staten Island used to be like the Poconos when his mother was growing up. Where people go to camp and be with nature. I told him, not anymore. The Poconos will turn into it in the few years, just wait and see.

We found out the his male cousin have a half brother leaving in the Poconos. That his male cousin come to Poconos very often, so we invited him to stop in our house when ever he is around. I am very happy for my husband.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com