Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 16, 2011

We Talk it Over

I spoke to DH about the christmas lies and he basically told me that the BIBLE did not told us how to breath. Yes, we are going to get (still) a dead tree and put it inside the house, and no we do not considered the tree as symbol of anything.

To clear things up, we are not christians and religious. We follow the SPIRITUAL side of all BIBLE. I call our Creator different names, because I don't really know which is correct. I hate using GOD, because backwards that spells dog, and I hate people who act like dogs.

I like the TEN REGULATIONS. Most people call it commandments.

Did you know what is behind the mistletoe? A long time ago, it was a symbol of invitation to sex. They said, people hang them outside their door to invite whoever for orgy (it was that orgy turned into christmas).

Watch the video below. You will be very surprised.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com