Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Recession or Depression (You Decide)

Is the gas price going up again? My guess is they only waited to get our new president inaugurated then hike up the prices again. The government is again covering up what is really happening in our country these days. I think the previous president is trying to make him look good while in office and now that he is gone, he put everything back the way it supposed to be. Furthermore, the American people will blame the newly inaugurated president for everything that is about to happen. I’m not really fond of him either, but passing the blame to someone is not right. Unless you are a cold hearted, no care for our own country, then yes and we all know that (well at least I knew about it).

Before Christmas I saw gas prices in the lower $2.00. And after the Christmas vacation it went up again. I think they make the American people think that everything is fine but in reality the government only wanted for us to spend more money on gifts. Which they say is good for the economy, however if you charge everything in your credit card to buy those gifts now they will raise the loan rates again, and you are stock on paying high percentage rate for borrowing that money. They have done it like bait and a lot of Americans fell for it. I think my husband needs to purchase a goldwing parts to fix his bike to save money on gas. We will never know what tomorrow brings. Are you ready?

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com