Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Being Sued

The CEO of my children cyber school is suing some parents that are under the parents organization in that school. They are being charge with slander, I don't know exactly why because from what I am reading they did not say anything bad about the person at all. The only posts that I remember was a questions about how the school is being run and we are asking for documentation about the rules and regulations. Which by the way have not yet answer for some odd reasons because they (people who are in charge) kept telling us to direct our questions to proper authorities. Yes, we will gladly do so if we know the proper authorities. I don't really know when is the court date, I was not serve but the organization for parents is and I am a member. It was address to the president of the organization and the organization itself.

Most of us agree even my husband that finally our questions will be answer. Plus most parents suggested to wear a custom embroidery shirts to make some kind of statement about it. They offer fast delivery for anyone including organization like ours, that will able us to use it right away. You can check them out at threadsmith.com.

We also agree to contact some TV stations to cover the whole thing. I wish this thing turn out for the best, if not we will be looking for alternative and I maybe going to traditional homeschooling for my children. However, if I go that route my taxes will not pay for it. The best part of it is that I can pick what curriculum to use. I can only pick reading, mathematics and writing, the extras are not that important in my opinion.

1 comments:

sherry_yao January 31, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

Nice blog.Keep on smiling for you!!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com