Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Triple Awards

Thank you so much Aha Mama! and Kcat for this award. I appreciate this very much.



Here are the rules for the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would to pass this award to all of my visitors and friends in blogosphere. Please grab in when you get a chance. You all deserve an award like this.

4 comments:

Cacai M. January 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Hi, that is nice. Anyway, I have an award/tag for u too. Hope you will claim and grab it here http://www.cacainadjourney.com/

Happy posting!

KCee January 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Got a tag for you HERE, as well! :)

Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous,  January 28, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Hi nedekcir,

You have to pick up an Award at http://dfoolonthehill.com/?p=1666

Cheers!

Nedekcir January 28, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Thank you Cacai, Kcee and WM for the awards and tags. I will post them soon.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com