Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Snow

I think my children are happy now that we got about 7 inches of snow overnight. The snow that we been getting is a joke lately for the children to play on. When they stepped on them, you can see the ground or grass. This time, it will take a few steps before they can see the ground.

I was out earlier than usual today because two of my children needed to attend some kind of testing in our local library. However, after shoveling my way out of the house and the way out of my mini-van, their teachers called an hour before the the schedule time.

Now my children wanted to play outside, but I told them that they needed to finish their lessons before going out. All of them wanted to finish the same time now. So, i better feed them lunch and get back to learning again. TTFN.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com