Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Frogs can be seen at PIL swimming pool. DH told me that his parent bought the house in 1988. I met them in 1998 and when I saw this pool it was already like this. Ten years, from a very nice swimming pool to a very expensive frog breeding water...hehehehe MIL insisted that she loves the music they make. Yes, but she will not love it when the time to sell the property, and not getting what she paid for.




Wordless Wednesdays

Stacy

4 comments:

Gattina July 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM  

Not really wordless, but nevertheless very funny, lol !

Nedekcir July 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM  

Thank you for the comment. I stopped at your blogs too...have a great one.

Stacy Uncorked July 3, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

Oh my! That's actually a swimming pool? You're right, she'll be in for a surprise when it's time to sell the house, unless they pay to have the pool thoroughly restored. ;) Nice frogs, though! They do make great music! :)

Princess Nagger's Portal Obsession

Nedekcir July 4, 2013 at 9:11 AM  

Yes Stacy, it is a swimming pool. DH even bragged on how pretty it "was"...hehehe

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com