Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Log Cabin Shop

I always like the color of wood and I was upset when we bought our house that the previous owner painted the wood cabinets white in this house. A simple clear coating would be the right choice in my opinion. I found a site that sells everything you need to build your own Log Cabins. You can use it for anything like hunting cabin, for your garden, a play house for your children, work shop, entertainment room, and/or for your sauna. That is very popular up here in the north US. Please visit them at www.thelogcabinshop.co.uk for more information and prices or you can call them at 08444-870-595.

1 comments:

Santa editorial August 6, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

thanks for the visit to my blog. nice you post on log cabin. i am obsessed with logcabin :-)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com