Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another Year Older

Yes, today is my birthday woohoo! My DH call me old lady, since I am a day older than him. No plan today, just having a lazy Sunday at home. I organized our master bedroom, got a card from my FIL, and my mother called to wish me and DH happy birthday yesterday.

Being a LEO 8/10:
Exceptionally loyal to friends and family, you have an overwhelming amount of energy. you love to be loved, and anything that will bring the attention around to you makes you happy. As long as your partner is able to bring romance ans spontaneity to you, no one is more loyal mate. (huh?) If you wait until you're a little older before making commitment, odds are you will find love that lasts and only gets better. (woohoo I did)

Somewhere along the way, you may have a desire to entertain. You could succeed in any line of work from theater business manager to car salesperson to lawyer. (Oh yea! I can be whatever I wanted to be as long as I put my mind into it.) Remember these are all connected to performing! Stay in touch with your nurturing side as well. (yes, all the time) Teaching or nursing are both good choices. (DH always wanted me to become a teacher he said I'm good at it.)

Whether cleaning out the garage, picking up your room, or rearranging the office, your intense energy always makes you eager to do something new. (Yes, very true) Be careful to measure that verve...others may be overwhelmed by it. You, too, may give in to depression simply because you think life lacks a constant stream of stimulation. New Projects and beginnings help coral that awesome drive of yours.

My Spiritual Guides:

Star: Al Gieba - The lucky born with star are treated like royalty.
Angel: Verchiel - This angel enhances our ability to enjoy what life offers and gives much luck in legal dealings.
Guardian Angel: Malachi - "Messenger of Jehovah"
Spiritual Stone: Amethyst - This stone thought to be a mood stabilizer and balances the emotions.

6 comments:

Prettymom August 11, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

hi eden belated happy b-day hehehe.. voted you. please do vote me again visit http://www.carlotaonline.com/ and vote Celebrate Life or visit my blog and checkout the voting poll in the sidebar thanks in advance

Nedekcir August 11, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

thanks rose, sure thing will do

Anonymous,  August 12, 2008 at 8:21 AM  

Dang! how did I miss seeing this Post. (I EC Drop everyday!)

Many Belated Happy Returns of the Day to you!

Happpppy Birthday to youuuuuu
Happppppy Birthday to youuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday to Nedekcir
Happpppppy Birrrrrrthdayyyyy to youuu

ONE MO TIME (for DH)

Happppppy Birthday to DH
Happppppppy Birthday toooo DH
Happy Birthday to DHHHHHHHH
Happy Birthdayyyyy toooooo youuuuu.

:)

God Bless you both Always!

Nedekcir August 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

lol, thank you very much mr WM.

Anonymous,  August 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM  

hi Nedekcir, please accept my belated birthday greetings...'May you have more fun and abundant days to come'. Anyway, I have a tag for you and it'll be posted tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com