Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 1, 2008

BFF Awards Goes To

I received this award from Pinay Jade . It is called the Blogging Friends Forever (BFF) . Thank you for considering me as one of your BFF.


BFF gold Card AwardRules:
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

My awardees: Weng, Rose, Shiela, Princess, and Vheil.

5 comments:

Vhiel August 1, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

thanks for the award.. will grab it as soon as I get a chance..

Prettymom August 1, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

thanks eden i will grab this soon

My name is Kristie August 2, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Just stopped by to thank you for being one of my Top Drops for the month of July.

Kristie
This Side Of Eternity

Anonymous,  August 3, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

thanks ate eden ill post it tom...la na time kc now lang me nagbukas ng mail ko.

thanks...

Lyn August 5, 2008 at 7:00 AM  

Thank you very much for being also one of my ec top dropper. Keep dropping :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com