Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Six Layer About Me (Nedekcir)

Thank so much MeMyselfandJC for tagging me with this. This is a nice way to get my technorati up and free links to higher ranking blogs (sshhh).

::Start::
RULES:
1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only this in one blog as long as you answer them.
2. Get back to Me {YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list HERE! Note that you are not ALLOWED to change the link the here.
3. Copy from Start to End.
4. Tag as many friends online that you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

Copy this Participants List: Me and Mine | Creative in Me | For the LOVE of Food | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | It’s Where the HEART Is | Around the World | SugarMagnolias | I Am Mommy | All About The Memories | Enchanted Play | Just My Scrap | Whats Up | Simply Me | Kitchen Deelite | A Mothers Horizon | In Depth | A Life in Bloom | Because Life is a Blessing | Digiscraptology | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | | All Things Me | Feels Like Home | Because Life Is Fun | Blessings and Beyond | Mommy Earns Money Online | Pinay Mommy Online| Clark & Butchay’s Blog | Butchay’s World | Simply Jen | Jenny Said So | My Online World | My Life in this Wonderful World | Biz-N-Honey | Aeirin’s Collections | My Precious Niche |Eds Mommy Life |Just Me.. Eds | My BIG Picture | Merger Guru | Quicker8 | Insights from the Grocery Cart | MindBubbles| LivingtheHealthyLife | VanityKit | Stripe&Yellow | SomethingPurple| Em’s Detour | Joys iN life | Life is What we Make it | Photo Blog | Dancing in Midlife Tune | Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Tints of My Heart | Morphed | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis | kathycot cooks | Posh Post Reviews | Flowersbythewayside |The Fab and The Furious | Blog In to Space | Dancing With Butterflies | Twisted Angel | Pieces of Me | Just Let Go | Blessed Chic | Hobbies and Such | My World in My Own Word | Colorful World of Shiela| The Shopaholic Nightingale | Day to Day Miracles | Can of Thoughts | Designs By Vhiel | Anything and Everything in Between | Vhiel’s Corner | Lovin’ Life | BigMoneyList | Crissy’s Library | Crissy’s Zone | Crissy’s Haven | Vis Vires | Amazingly Me | Jenn Was Here | Shutter Happenings | Le Kulitszie Familie | Embracing Myself | BLOGSILOG |Digiscrapz: Captured Memories |Cherry’s Comfort Zone |Thinking Out Loud |Buzzy Me |Wishing and Hoping |My Blog Portfolio |Get Paid to Blog! |PRC Board Exam Results | Teacher’s Corner | Pinay WAHM | Random Thoughts | Explore Manila | My Colorful World | Bermuda or L.A. | celebrating life | my life is peachy | belly, body and beyond |Woman Style | Scribbles of My Life | In This Game of Life | The Shopaholic in Me | The Callalily Space | Juliana’s Site | A Simple life | Mommy’s Little Corner | Life’s Sweets and Spices | Moms… Check Nyo | Simple Delights | Motherhood in a Nutshell | marshimallows | A Great Pleasure | Ramblings of The Phat | when mom speaks | walk on red | kathycot | buhay misis kathycot cooks | My Random Thoughts | My World | Mom Knows Everything | Tailgaternetwork | Zook Light | Melinda Zook | Me, Myself and I | Stranded Life | iHeartREVIEWS | Lady Banana | A Great Pleasure | Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery | BEING WOMAN | See N Read | The Real Deal, The Real Me | My Virtual Closet | My Views On My So Called Life | Her Name is NOY| No Place Like Home | Digital Life Scraps | Tickled Pink Digiscrap | Angelika | Angelika’s Other Blog | In The Life Of…Mne | Everything Has A Reason | In My Kitchen | Confessions Of A Breathing Tote Bag | My Basic Fashion Folder |restnrileks | STUDENTS BLOG | KWENTONG PINAS | KWENTO NI ENDAY | YOUR BLOG

LAYER ONE:
– Name: Nedekcir
– Birth date: August
– Birthplace: Philippines
– Current Location: Pennsylvania
– Eye Color:Brown– Hair Color: Brown
– Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO:
– Your heritage: Filipino/Spanish
– The shoes you wore today: Sneaker
– Your weakness: Losing my family
– Your fears: Dying young
– Your perfect pizza: Plain with mushrooms
– Goal you’d like to achieve in life: Keeping my family together

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: No! Stop it! Be nice! (that is what happens when you have little kids)
– Your first waking thoughts: Is he still mad?
– Your best physical feature: Smile (is that consider feature? lol)
– Your most missed memory: Being happy, no worry

LAYER FOUR:
– Pepsi or Coke: None (yuck any soda will kill you)
– McDonald’s or Burger King: None
– Single or group dates: Single
– Adidas or Nike: Both
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea
– Chocolate or vanilla: It depends (ice cream vanilla, chocolate candy-chocolate)
– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE
– A famous person, dead or alive, would you interview: Enrique Iglesias or Tesla
– Movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors: None
– Name two of your passions in life : To have a happy family and having our own farm
– Least favorite time of day: Morning

LAYER SIX
– Use hairspray or gel: None
– Your favorite meal: Ceasar salad with garlic bread, Seafood medley over pasta and anything sweet for dessert
– Color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes: Green
– Listen to classical music: Yes, always
– Ever said LOL in real life without thinking about it: No
::END::

And here are the lists of my co-blogger and friends that I would like to tagged:
Liz of Rainbow of life, Princess of My Daily Ramblings Rendezvous, Louwell of Random Thoughts, and MammaDawg. Ok you guys it's your turn to put your Six Layer or whoever wants to be included, just follow the directions. Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Prettymom August 16, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

hi eden vote celebrate life at http://carlotaonline.com thanks happy sunday

Anonymous,  August 18, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

hi!
thanks for always visiting my site.
care to exchange links?

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

Added your 3 blogs already! Kindly update your post with the new added blogs! Thanks for joining:)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com