Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 8, 2008

ODS Called Sick

When he left home this morning he told us that he is not feeling well, but he needs to come in because he has lab work to do. I thought he will feel better as the day progresses but he woes out. I got a call from him to pick him out around 12 noon today.

I think grounding him got him sick...lol. He couldn't do anything and got sick...lol. Ok I better stop however I can't stop. Hanging out with the rest of the family got him sick. Everyone else got sick already except for him. I'm not totally better yet either. I got sick Friday but not severe. I can still cook and do other things but my whole body is aching so much.

I made my rice soup, took a lot of vitamin C and airborne. I did not lay down to let it pass, now I feel ok but my throat is burning and I'm losing my voice. I can't yell at anyone anymore...bummer...lol. I always loss my voice every winter at least ones, so this thing is not new to me. I hate it because every time I go outside I need to cover my nose, cold air makes it hurt more. Argggg... Hoping to get better soon and I will air out the house for at least 15 minutes in this cold weather. Get all the germs and bacteria freeze, hoping it works...lol.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 10, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Hi Nedekcir,

I left a message for you at:

http://dfoolonthehill.com/?p=1121

:)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com