Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cruisers Community


Over the weekend my husband is hinting again that he wanted to by a motorcycle. He was browsing all over from the free, used, and new sites. He wanted to have the one that can only be driven in Europe. I saw it a few times however, there is no way he can have it here. He can buy it if we move to Europe or if we move to other European territories. He may as well join the motorcycle community, because this is the closest he will come having a motorcycle, the pretend type...lol. He can socialize with other cruisers/bikers and talk about customizing, share stories and videos, join the riders clubs, and buy bike accessories. Check it out for yourself.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com