Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Raining Opps

Yup, I have 8 in my dashboard right now raging from $.50 to $4.00. I rather play outside with my DC in a 48° F weather than writing about them. It's not worth my time and the requirements they are asking is too much in my opinion. Oh and have you notice something with EC today? It's running slower than usual. I already clean the cache and history of my web browser and even ask my ODS if he is downloading something but still slow. I guess I have to do the dropping early tonight.

Have a great weekend my friends.

3 comments:

Allen's Darling March 14, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

hi ate eden

good for you ako ala ako laptop kaya pass muna me hehehhee congrats ate! its means more moolah coming your way. Have a nice day.

Nedekcir March 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

I don't like writing for that much and the minimum words is too much for too little money. It would be there until someone else grab them.

Unknown March 17, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

True - that's way to low to spend precious time on them.I'd rather spend it with my family too or to myself - just relaxing.

Sometimes I wonder- what are these advertisers thinking?

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com