Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Exhausted

My planned for the whole weekend went down the drain. I have not done anything downstairs, well I wanted to paint but DH said he needs to filled in the holes first before I can. And guess what, he is not finished doing it yet. He could have told me that he wanted to fill the hole and dents before I can paint. However, when I told him I'm ready to paint he told me that he wanted to it first. I could have done it myself and knowing him he wants it done perfectly ( and take forever). He is looking at it for the long term and I am looking at it as easy as possible to have a bedroom for ourselves.

We already set up 4 cubicles for the kids and everything is a mess. Our bed is located in our youngest son bedroom. Half of the classroom (our old bedroom) is a mess. It's too overwhelming, I feel like I'm getting a flu and so stressed out. I hate moving everything, specially when DH seems like taking his time finishing the downstairs.

Sorry folks, too much to do and too little time. I may not write something for a while. I will try to put up the top EC dropper soon, when I have some extra time and enough rest. I wish I can just go on vacation without any worries. Just pack and drive and maybe, maybe...lol bring DH along. Too much responsibility takes too much of me.

1 comments:

riablahgs March 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Hi Eden,

I'm with you girl... In my part of the world, we don't say "relax," instead, "CHILLAX." Everything will be ok and sometimes, you just let things fall into place.

Hugs,
Ria

It's My Party
The Fashop
In My Home

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com