Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tackle Saturday

Here is what my DD and DS bedroom looks like since Christmas. I just did it last weekend. It stays clean until now, but I don't for how long. I couldn't even walk there when I started. You can see the bag filled with stuffed animals and garbage, eg papers and broken toys.

Before photo, DD & DS bedroom

Before photo 2, looks like a tornado hit this (DD & DS bedroom).


DD and DS bedroom after

DD and DS bedroom 2 after

This one is my 4th and 5th DS bedroom. The big box spring and mattress is ours. This is the before photo.

4th and 5th DS bedroom after. The twin box spring had to stay because we don't have any other room to put it.


I wish my house is always this clean. I miss those days so much.

2 comments:

Symphony of Love March 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Wow! I saluted you; you actually managed to get everything in order just over the weekend! It really looked quite bad in all the before photos. :)

Nedekcir March 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

I had to do it, I was getting tired looking at the mess...lol.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com