Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Hiked the Appalachian Trail

Here are my whole family hiking part Appalachian mountain from where we live. As you all know this mountain runs from Maine to Georgia.

My YDS following everyone on the trail. This one was taken at the very top of the mountain. He only asked to be carry a few times. Look at his tiny backpack, sooo cute.

My ears hurt climbing up. I think I inhale the air too fast. I am such a woosh, I grew up climbing mountains once a day. The big boy is my oldest, he is 17 years old. I am out of shape and I never done it since I moved out of my parents house after graduating high school. I think a few more hike and I will be in top shape.

Here is DH and the children. I/we (DH & I) am so proud of our little ones. We thought that our 8 years old will not make it up however, he surprise us all. They did it better than me (embarrassing I know) DH is making fun of me too. That is what happens when I move to a spoiled country and driving a car going to the corner just to buy a gallon of milk. The black thing on the left bottom corner of the photo is my backpack.

3 comments:

windmill March 23, 2009 at 2:46 AM  

WoW! Great family outing and quality time.

Luvly children all and hubbie looks young and macho too!

And you look terrific!

Thanks for sharing.

Bill March 24, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Looks Like fun but cold brrrrrrr. LOL

Nedekcir March 24, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

lol Windy, I look terrible in this picture.

It was not that bad Bill when your climbing a mountain.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com