Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Social Network

I found a few of my cousin from a social network. Every time I see people with the same last name, I always send them messages asking where are their parents and grandparents are from. Most are very nice and willing to connect, but I came across one young man who screams like a third kind.

I was trying to figure out how to make a comeback comment, but he is not worth my time. (Though, it's worth blogging about...lol) It turns out his father came from the same place I came from. I came to a conclusion that his father was probably come from the cousins of mine who are boastful but nothing to boast about. I don't want to connect with them, so I dropped it and did not come up with a comeback when he said, "What gives you an idea that we are related?"

First of all, we have the same last name, (well my maiden last name). And he said the name of my province, and I am 99 percent sure that his parents or grandparents are related to me. I would like to see this young man's parents and grandparents and scold them myself. He got his nose up in the air or his head is full of hot air. This reminds me of my sister again. They both have the know it all genes in them. Ahh, family they are annoying.

2 comments:

imelda April 22, 2010 at 5:54 AM  

i was mistaken too one time by somebody that i was her mother. and so i asked do i know u? well, we cant clame people sis to act like that because there are many spammers in the net

Nedekcir April 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

I asked Imelda, I do not assume.

Well, are you old enough to be a social network user's mother? Do you have kids that you don't know about? Come on, right on the start you can really see what they are doing, don't you?

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com