Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nasty Comment

I woke up this morning and checked the comments to be approved in my blogs and greeted me with such nasty comment. Word for word it says, "Wow! You're one ugly bitch!!!" And common this idiot did not have a balls because it was posted anonymously. I did not approved it to see which post it was written at. Wow, I may be b*tch (all ladies are b*tch don't get me wrong) but to call me ugly. I bet I am much better looking than your a**. Plus DH already establish the B on me.

I always comment on post about how our government will never do harm. It would be nice to leave me a comment an answer to what I wrote. Calling names is not the way to clear things up. All I am trying to do is trying to wake people who are asleep and thinks that the government should take care of its people ( to some extend yes..eg, killings). If you don't want to know the truth I will suggest to start digging and hide in your hole forever. That is so wrong, blaming the other political party for what they did or vote for, if our politician know what is wrong and right and doing what is right according to God and laws we will not get in this mess. Following the constitution is the way to go. Don't tell me that it's not updated that it should be up to date. People fought and died for it, the least we can do is protect it.

And to others if you have problem with me say it, name calling will not resolve what ever problem you have with me.

8 comments:

S-H-Y March 8, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

wla lng chegurong magawa ung taong ng comment sau, wlang galang at bastos..just forgot that kind of person girl just enjoy blogging..

Nedekcir March 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

salamat sa comment mo. I have to write about it to get it out of my mind. hindi na ako galit since I posted this. Have a great week Shy.

Writing Nag March 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Sorry you got such an ugly comment. People are funny because they know you have to approve their comments yet they waste their time writing mean comments or trying to sell something you would never put on your blog.

Here's what should have posted.
"You're a beautiful, talented and smart young woman, keep writing"

Nedekcir March 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

lol, thanks for the comment writing nag.

I do know what I look like and I don't consider myself as ugly or beautiful. I am just a common face in the crowd. That is why I wrote I better looking than anyone "suns doesn't shine" part.

Lilysgramma March 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Don't worry about ignorant people who write mean things. It was probably some young or immature teenager who just wanted to be mean. You are NOT ugly! He is! :) Keep writing, don't change a thing.

Nedekcir March 10, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Thank you for the comment LilysGramma.

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

I agree just ignore that person - she's probably the one who's ugly in and out.

I get this once in awhile too...it means lang na inggit sila sa mga blogs natin sis!

Keep on writing girl!

Nedekcir March 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Salamat Jade, not really mad about it. Just a little pissed reading it so early in the morning. Walang magawa sa internet nga ang mga ganun.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com