Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time For Upgrade

I get all exciting every time we plan on having a home improvement. The next improvement I would like to get done is our kitchen. It is a one person kitchen and would like to make it bigger. Put some chrome appliances and more drawers. You would not believe that my kitchen only have one drawer. Yes one, how sad is that. I do like this stove top and thinking about having something like that and a grill top would be nice too. Visit the above site if you are thinking about making a home improvement.

2 comments:

Sweet Jasmine July 11, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

Hi, I am now renovating my new condo and I have great plans for my kitchen. Will post it up when it is ready...
See you often in my blog...care to excahnge links?

You have so many blogs..will try to visit everyone of them as often as possible. Thanks for coming over and do visit often and do not hesitate to leave comments. Cheers

Nedekcir July 11, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Sure Jasmin that would be great. Thanks.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com