Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Global Warming & Such

This my answer to the comment I got from the post below and for all the environmentalist who will read this.

I hope you are not getting your information about global warming from the news media or the environmentalist sites. No doubt that is what they want you to know. Please research both side to know if there is really global warming or just a scare tactics of yours and mine/my government. I know for sure that there is global warming but I am not blaming it to only one source. And I'm not even sure if the sources that I know are the real reason. Or just simply our planet is old.

And you know what, I was born when there are no dinosaurs alive, and guess what I here typing this. I am not a tree lover and such, mankind will develop something in replace of that. As long as the government will not suppress it from public we'll be just fine.

But I can tell you that I am for constitution, organic, raw milk, free to bear arms, homeschooling, amongst other things and I want my freedom to do whatever I want in my property/house and to decide what is wrong or right for my family. I don't need the government to interfere with my daily life.

Law abiding citizens should not fear their government. But that is not the case anymore. Police can stop you for no reason, because they can. Government can spy on individual, because they can. Because apparently the bill was pass without the knowledge of congress or better yet the citizens. Where is it going to stop? They just take whatever they want.

Everything that are happening makes me so mad. That is why I'm going to Washington D.C. this Saturday to protest "ENOUGH ALREADY" we want our old government back. The Government that is base on our Constitution, that everyone who doesn't care in this country had already forgotten.

DO YOU KNOW WHY OUR FOUNDING FATHER MADE THE "CONSTITUTION"? DO YOU? I bet only a small percentage know the answer.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com