Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 20, 2008

We Stayed Home

It was very hot yesterday and we decided to stay home for the weekend. Our plan was to visit the old fashion farm at New Hope but we figure that my FIL will not like to walk around with the heat.

We were in the pool most of the time. DH finally enjoyed the the water, I think it was the first day that water in the pool was just right for him. It feel like the same temperature as my body. I kinda like it a little cooler to cool my body down. We only have a window air conditioner and soaking in a cooler water for hours help my body cool down and not to worry about turning the cool air inside the house.

But hey, it's still better than no pool at all. How about you, how do you cool down in the summer?

2 comments:

Shawie July 21, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Hi, girl! You know, it's been a little chilly here since last week but I still love going back to the river- boating:) that would be so much fun to cool down for summer.
Anyways, got a tag for yah... just to know more about you...
http://anemptycup.blogspot.com/2008/07/meme-monday.html
thanks! just enjoy the heat, hehe!

Nedekcir July 21, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Thanks for the tag, but I already done it. 7 should be enough to know me ha ha ha.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com