Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Debt Consolidation

Did you take the billsIQ test? Go bills IQ to and find out if you’re financially fit. I scored 84% which is a B, according to bills.com. I feel that my financial stability is still good. I’m not worry about it because I can care less what my credit score say’s about me. But then again this is me you are talking about. Everyone is different; some will not have kids because they think they can’t afford it. But in the end they wish they had done so. No one can predict the future all we have to do is be flexible about it. Ask yourself “I am ready to Consolidate My Debt”? If you do, visit the site and start taking control of your future.

A friend of mine done just that and swears that was the best moved she ever did. She is out of debt and living the life she always wanted. Plus she started savings and taking control of her assets. She doesn't spend more than what she have. I agree 100%, don’t buy anything you can’t afford. Credits are for emergency not luxury. And we should protect our self from high interest rate when we can’t pay them on time. Are you in control?

1 comments:

styleinfluence.NET August 4, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Debt consolidation involves tackling one major issue at a time. If you attempt to service all of your debt simultaneously with a limited amount of funds, you could stretch yourself too thin, leaving you without enough money to buy month-to-month essentials.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com