Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 6, 2008

He Likes Quality

My husband like I mention before works outside. And he always preferred to buy pricey clothing because he knows that it will last longer. Not like the cheap clothing you will find in some store in our area. He actually like those tactical pants you will find at Operator-tactical-pants.com. You can see the image above that it already has the shape for the knees and big pocket to put anything he needs during work hours. They are not to loss, that you will look like teenagers these days. And not too tight that you will see every bulge there is. They still look professional enough for the job he does.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

Those pants are really good Nedekcir. And your hubbie is absolutely correct about buying more pricey clothings. They not fit better, look better, feel better; these pricey clothings like give better returns on the scale of economy.

I have a few of those tactical pants and they serve exceedingly well for me when I make my journeys to Indonesia.

Your hubbie is a very practical man gathering from what you relate here. :)

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com