Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rec Room Cleaned

For two weeks now, my oldest son had been taking some friends home twice a week. Our family room downstairs has never been cleaned for the longest time. I hate cleaning it because as soon as I'm done my three youngest ones, will just mess it up again. It doesn't even take them a day to mess it up.

I do feel bad sometimes (yes only sometimes) when my ODS bring friends home because that room is always a mess. They might think that we never cleaned. So, yesterday after breakfast we all went downstairs and I cleaned. I put the toys away, put everything that are broken and not needed in the garbage and re-arrange the furniture. I am glad this morning when I went down there that its still uncluttered. Hoping to stay that way until Tuesday because that's when my ODS bring friends over. At least they will think that we still clean.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days they come over. That means I have to cook extra dinner on those days too. So far we met 5 of his chess buddies, one of them tuned the guitar that my little ones played with. It's nice to know his friends.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com