Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 17, 2008

Soo Tired

Home schooling two kids is hard, I am so tired when they are done with the day class. And it's only Monday. DS is not comfortable doing it himself, hoping he will get use to it after a week. He waits for me every time his page is done. But I can't help him right away because I need to read everything to DD. He did fine when doing activities out of the computer, but he seems not very fond of reading.Oh well, it's only Monday, hoping for a better turn out tomorrow. And it's only Monday and I am ready for the weekend. I need a nap now. Oh nah, I still need to cook dinner. I need a "katulong" around the house...lol, but I can't afford them. Maybe if I am back home and my husband is making the same amount of money, then I'm sold.

I did other things today too. I dropped and picked my preschooler to school today and I went to Vince house to buy two gallons of raw milk.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

Awwww,

Perhaps DS is too self conscious about the fact that it is "school" at the computer and that's affecting his spontaneity.

I am sure he will outgrow that feeling soon.

God Bless!

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 3:03 AM  

Hi, I hope this is something that will cheer you up. I have an award for you.

Nedekcir November 19, 2008 at 6:39 PM  

WM his getting everyday. Like I said it's only his first day. Hoping for a better turn out, and I have to work hard for it too.

Malaya, thanks for the award.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com