Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Tagged...8 Random Things About Me

Thanks Wind Mill on the Hill for this tag. Ok, what 8 random things can I post? I should ask DH, easier to write it when someone is telling me anything about me...lol.

Anyway, here are my 8 random things:

  1. I love to learn about other cultures. That's why I have friends all over the world.
  2. My 4 DC drives me crazy but at the end of the day when they give me a kiss goodnight they are all worth the craziness.
  3. I love to travel. If I can get a job to travel with my family, I'll do it in the heart beat.
  4. I hate politics, especially when I talk to people who makes excuses about the government, economy, 911, new world order, oh my so many to list.
  5. I hate winter, when all I can see is gloomy/cloudy day. It depresses me.
  6. I love summer, I can do anything and no school.
  7. I miss having an alone time with DH.
  8. I have a "half smile" just like Katie Holmes.

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

I'm tagging the following bloggers:
Shimumsy
Weng
Sheila
Rosemarie
Vheil
Tchel
Kcee
Jena
Your turn my blogger friends.

2 comments:

Jena Isle November 20, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

Mali iyong backlink na post mo sa blog ko.

I had to browse all of your sites till I found this, I was ready to give up. Thanks for the tag, but i would like to post about it later.

Happy blogging.

Anonymous,  November 21, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Hi ATe Eden hahaha nakita ko na ito im here now. thank you so much.

I will do it.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com