Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Never Stop Learning

We still cannot find a free piano for our students (kids). I am hoping that we can find one soon because spring is almost here and my husband will be going to work soon. It will be harder to get one by that time because his time will be limited because of his job. I was expecting they already know how to play accompaniment piano by now, but no, we don't even have a piano yet.

The way this is going the kids will never learn the musical note until we get one. It's not very hard to find a piano, but it is hard to get one. Other people are faster than we are in grabbing them. Plus, it is hard to find someone to help my husband to move a piano. We know a few but the time limit for those free pianos is too short. I would like to learn how to play accompaniment piano, too.

Playing piano in general is what I always wanted. We don't mind paying a little for a nicer piano. We actually found a baby grand piano about a month ago but the seller never got back to us. Learning how to play accompaniment piano will have to wait until we can get an old piano that we like. I think my oldest son will learn faster because his been playing a musical instrument for over 10 years now. He can always teach me or us how to play when time permits. I'm off to locate free piano.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com