Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekend Update

Not that anyone reads this...lol. We planned on going to Long beach island on Friday. We found out that DH had to work Friday and Saturday. Good thing I have not made our kids excited about the whole thing. Then Friday came, and his job called telling him yes he is definitely off. At the last minute we packed everything we need and off we went. It was so much fun. It wasn't too hot and everything was perfect. The surf is not too big and the best part was the water temperature. All I can say is perfect.

DH had another meeting on Saturday and we celebrated our youngest son 4th birthday. I got him an ice cream cake because all 4 of them requested it. It works just fine because it was too hot yesterday. He even ate the last slice of it. He didn't mined much about the gifts as long as he can have some ice cream...lol.

Never mind the date on the picture. He was born in 2006 and the date says 2005.

Of course there was the constant arguing with my MIL with his only son. These two will never come into agreement on anything. MIL will say things that will contradict anything she said in the past. Even if it's wrong (even my kids knows it was wrong) she will stand her ground and the argument she would give is she change her mind. Ok, I will let you fall because I change my mind. What the hell is that?

I said it in the past and I will say it again, "wrong is always wrong, however you put it".

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com