Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 11, 2010

She Exercise to get Pregnant

Curious DD was asking me how our cat get pregnant. She is 7 years old turning 40. I told her, I will explain it to her when she is old enough. She asked how old DH and I, then when she is playing with other children, she will blurt out that Mommy and Daddy is this old. I do yell at her for telling other people about our business. I even pull her out where no one can hear it, but she insisted on talking loudly and wanted the other kids to hear what I have to tell her.

At one point I just yell at her in front of the children she was playing with. I don't think you are very nice for telling everyone about us. She get's embarrassed and the other kids just stare at her. I guess I have to embarrassed her all the time to get my point across.

When I told her that I tell you when you are old enough, she told me, "she goes out and exercise to get pregnant?" I just said yes. I don't want to lie to her, but if I tell her now, she will tell everyone about it. And there is no way of stopping her. She need to learn to shut her mouth about personal information.

2 comments:

Christy October 12, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Kids are very open, they don't quite grasp what to keep private and what not to keep private. It's not that they do it to anger us, they just are very open and trusting beings.

Nedekcir October 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

She also mentioned it to her father, and I told him, "I can't explain it to her, she will tell everyone." He just smiled and said, "she goes out and exercise." We both have to be careful on what to say in-front of her. Our boys can care less about these things and we have a 9 yo boy and the other 2 are younger than her.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com