Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Dream Job

I was thinking about being a scientist and such, but why stop there. My dream job is being the president of United States. I will get rid of so many organizations that are not needed. Starting with the IRS, the federal reserve, and social services. And I will Abide the Constitution of our country words for words.

I would wake up the whole United States by letting them watch the other side of the story. That the patriotic act and national I.D. does not protect us, but are made to control us. There are so many things wrong in our country and doing my dream job will change a lot of things in restoring our republic and the future of our country.



6 comments:

Anonymous,  July 27, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Nedekcir,

When you become President of the United States of America, I shall emigrate and promise me you would make me an American Citizen when I reach her shores.

May the Force be with you!

Nedekcir July 28, 2008 at 5:26 AM  

ha ha ha that will never happen. I was a naturalized citizen and they have a law that people like me are not allowed to become one.

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

I wish you could become president-- you'd get my vote! But there already was a candidate who ran on the same things you mentioned-- Ron Paul. He was suffocated by the media and recently ended his campaign.

When the government already controls everything, they're going to make sure only THEIR buddies get elected.

Nedekcir July 28, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

thanks for stopping by Mrs. Mecomber. Yes, I was sad about it. But there are other, like Chuck Baldwin and Barr (can't remember his 1st name).

Anonymous,  July 30, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

You have my vote too for sure! It's a pity that people who really cares are not given the chance to do something.

Btw,I have an award for you HERE

Cheers!

Nedekcir July 30, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

thanks PJ, I appreciate your vote. I will grab the award in a few. have a great week.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com