Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 13, 2009

9th Prize Winner

Moi of course, lol thank you so much to momgen. I think I am in the winning streaks now...I know I got lucky three times in a row. What they says "they come in three's", I hope not. I have two other entrees at two other bloggers. Then again, I can't win every time...lol.

Thank you very much for the sponsors who already sent me their prizes. Life is good, I appreciate every thing.

9th Prize: 5,000 Winner: In This Life Of Ours
* 500 EC - Diva Fabulosa
* 500 EC - The Pinay Blogger
* 500 EC - Chica Chika
* 500 EC - Health and Beauty Diva
* 500 EC - Davao Life
* 500 EC - Love's Haven
* 500 EC - So Much To Tell
* 500 EC - Mother Knows Best
* 500 EC - Hairstyle Digest
* 500 EC - Movie Spoiler
* 1 month 125x125 ad space - Davao Food Trip

Plus
* 1 hanes longsleeve - My Life's Adventure Winner: In This Life Of Ours

6 comments:

Phebie April 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Hi!
Added u already in my friend's links and hope ul do d same....

i forgot to tell u that I own the three sites wherein I gave 500EC from each site...
http://loveshaven.com
http://lovelydanielle.blogspot.com
http://www.princessdanielle.com

That is why I sent u all in all 1,500EC

Congrats by the way!

Nedekcir April 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Ok mommy Phebie, I will do it today. Might not be right away but it's in my to do list for today. Thanks.

MommaWannabe April 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Hi sis,
Congrats!!! Sent the prizes from
* 500 EC - Diva Fabulosa
* 500 EC - The Pinay Blogger
* 500 EC - Chica Chika
* 500 EC - Health and Beauty Diva

Have a great day!

Nedekcir April 14, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

Thanks PJ, I did not even notice you are one of the sponsors until now...lol.

MommaWannabe April 15, 2009 at 1:50 AM  

Heheh btw,thanks for joining my contest. Goodluck ...I hope your lucky again!

Nedekcir April 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I have my doubt about winning this time...he he.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com