Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 24, 2009

Next Time

When entering contests I always wanted to win a free web-hosting from the sponsors however, I will take any prizes given. I am not picky when it comes to free stuff. I love tweaking my own layout but I need to learn a lot more about codes, SEO, tags and so on. I will need some time to read blogs about these things.

Is there any such thing as green web hosting? How can they make such thing, I ask myself? However reading different web hosting that's around, I learned why they call it green or echo friendly. I think it is nice what they do for our environment but... there is always "but" from a person like me. I like clean air and all that stuff but I don't go out of my way to let other people know how I try to make it better. I think as a user of this planet that we should do our best to protect it. I don't need the support of anyone. If everyone cares enough about this planet we don't have to worry about anything.

And since most people on this planet does not care, we are forced by authorities to follow laws (which I think is un-constitutional) about conservation, even on our own property.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com