Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

At Long Last

How long ago did we spring forward? I finally caught up with my sleeping pattern today. I went to bed on time and woke up early today. Yay, catching up is hard work. In the other side, DC are still a little behind and I don't think they will catch up at all. I tried letting them play outside as long as they want but somehow they still get tired enough to go to bed on time.

They go to bed at 8pm, however they still play in their bedroom until they get tired. And the outcome is getting up late. I'm starting not to like this spring ahead and fall back thing. It plays trick with mother nature.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com