Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 26, 2009

First Time Swimming

For 2009 season that is. We had the real feel of 90°F today. As soon as we woke up today our house was already warm. Then I cooked breakfast and lunch and the warm turn to hot. DC kept on asking going swimming in the pool today. Being a mom and I can't stand whining i went outside and skimmed the dirt floating on the top and they just dive in (not literally of course). The first time I wet my legs I could have jump out of my skin. Mind you the water is less than knee high for me.

While they were enjoying the cold water I turn on the hose and added more cold water. I think we are half way done with the water. We stayed for almost 4 and 1/2 hour. The sun was beating on us so hard, I put some sun tan lotion on them. I can't get myself swimming in that cold water plus I was getting tired of collecting flower pieces in the water. I left them there for 30 minutes longer because they refuses to get out.

The best part of the day is, my skin have a little tan. Getting it little by little throughout the year is better than getting it at once and getting burnt in the process. DC have color on them too. Two of them past out right now. I tired them out today.

0 comments:

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com