Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ken Lee (Without You)

Let's make this a funny Saturday. You know me, I searched the internet so many times a day and I found this one. I can't stop laughing while watching this. She learned to speak English... well, make the English sound just by listening to the song. I feel so embarrassed for her, I don't know why I feel embarrassed.

It came to me that a lot of people doesn't know how to speak English and never been exposed to it. I was lucky enough to start learning English in grade school, other countries don't have that opportunity. Even though I learn English in school, my first meeting with Americans didn't go so well. I couldn't understand their accent. I had to listen very attentively to hear the root word to better understand what they are saying. But it's like riding a bike, once you learn you will never forget and you start doing stunts to make yourself better in riding.

The song is actually titled "Without You" by Mariah Carey.

Enjoy the show people...ha ha ha.



Please watched the second video too. The second one is much better than the first.


Ken leee, tulibu dibu douchoo. (I can't live, if living is without you) Oh my god, I can't stop laughing. She have the voice but her words are so Bulgarian. Ha ha ha love you Valentina Hasan of Bulgaria you put smile in my face. I will not be surprise if she get a record offer from her country. Kudos lakas ng loob nya. I don't have the gut to do it

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 22, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

hi blogwalking happy sunday ate me ala time watch american idol hehehe

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com