Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting Better Everyday

Almost a week now since I got sick. My second time getting sick this winter season. I'm still not 100% yet but I can stay longer in front of my pc now. I know not a good thing but this is the only thing that relaxes me.

Tomorrow is Monday and hub is going back to work full time, again. So it means I have to do solo taking care of the kids again. I'm always spoiled in the winter because he is home most of the time. And if his not home, I don't have to leave the house because the road is covered with snow.

I need a lot more resting to do to get back to my normal self again. That means less internet time from now on.

1 comments:

azillah March 16, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Hello eds, how's ur weekend? hope ur doing great. have a great to u ahead.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com