Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pot of Gold

It's been non stop for almost 24 hours now. The phrase "raining cats and dogs" is nothing compare to this one.

Well, you all know that I drop off my DC's to school 5 days a week. Coming back from dropping them off I saw a rainbow in the horizon. They always said that "there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow". I was thinking maybe it was close to where I live. Before my exit I saw vehicles in front of me having different color. The sun was shining on the wet road. "Oh wow the end of the rainbow is here" I said to myself. Ok where is the pot of gold. (ha ha ha) I think it was funny.

I went thru a rainbow today on the road coming home. Is there anything interesting happen to you today?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 5, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

testing halloo mic test hehehe i will check all my blogs too hehehe nice post ate ....

http://www.asawakomahalko.net/2008/03/friendship-award.html

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com