Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Would You Like Lemon With That?

Do you eat out a lot in the restaurant? Do you asked lemon wedges for your ice tea, water, and soda? Lemon wedges in a restaurants are covered with 25 different microorganism. According to study conducted by microbiologist LaGrange team (NJ) that all 21 restaurant they tested were positive with microorganism including fecal bacteria... Can I say yuck!!

This microorganisms came from employees unwashed hands or from the cutting boards use to cut meats.

I am guilty using lemon wedges in restaurant also. I don't drink soda and I always order unsweetened ice tea or water with lemon. I squeeze and drop the lemon wedge in my drink, I feel nauseated just thinking about it. Never again. I used to work in the restaurant and we do have a separate slicer for lemons and we use tongs to put it in drinks.

What's in your lemon? Please watch the video below. I added today (3/11/08) for everyones convenience.

3 comments:

Allen's Darling March 9, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

doing my rounds here ate...happy sunday

Gigi March 9, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

gosh, i thought lemons kill bacterias? yuck, i always order water with lemon.

Nedekcir March 10, 2008 at 7:09 AM  

yes, it makes you think twice about lemon wedges in restaurants.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com