Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Airborne

I heard that Airborne got sued for false advertising. They are saying that the product does not prevent cold. Come on everyone knows that there is no cure for cold. And I don't care about this nutritionists who said that the product is over price, run-of-the-mill..."whatever" I may say.

He sit on his bottom all day and goggled the net and asked himself "who can we sue today". Why because there is not single chemical in Airborne ingredients? Maybe they are running of funds since they are a non profit organization.

So if I don't like my neighbor, it doesn't give me right to make their lives miserable and sue them.

That is America for you.

BTW, I love Airborne even if they are pricey. My favorite flavor is the Apple Cider nighttime. It clears my sinus every time I drink it. I like anything all natural.

4 comments:

Zhoe Wynz March 26, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

hai.. i was here in ur site :)

Anonymous,  March 26, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Hi Nedekcir, I have a tag for you please pass it on to your fellow bloggers. Thanks.

here is the tag link:
http://jccleofe.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/the-world-tag-linker-chain/

Nedekcir March 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

thanks for stopping by zhoe

Nedekcir March 30, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

got the tag jccleofe, thank you.

Life of Ours Author


Mrs. Cheers, Keystone USA

"I'm a Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations. I have a continuing program of research (What mother doesn't?) in the laboratory and in the field (normally I would have said indoors and out). I'm working for my Masters, (the whole darned family) and already have five credits (four sons & one daughter, 1 joined the working community, 4 were educated @ home ). Of course, the job is one of the most demanding in the humanities (any mother care to disagree?), and I often work 14 hours a day (24 is more like it). But the job is more challenging than most run-of-the-mill careers, and the rewards are more of a satisfaction than just money."


©2008-2023 recheers.blogspot.com.™ Contact: nedekcir@gmail.com